You will be responsible for the proper deployment,maintenance,management,security, and troubleshooting of the company’s IT resources including end user support, servers, databases and internet connectivity.
TheSenior System Engineer’s responsibilities will include proposing,planning,testing,and implementing new systems and/or rebuilding existing systems as required;in addition to,management and oversight of third-party IT contractors and resources.
- Responsible for the virtualization platforms used by the company.
- Hyper V Clusters.
- Hyper V to VMware conversions.
- Multi-data center environment.
- Experience with centralized configuration management using Salt, SCCM etc.
- Monitor performance and implement performance tuning.
- Patch Management
- Responsible for company’s storage and backup procedures.
- Fujitsu Storage System.
- Fujitsu Blade servers.
- SQL servers.
- Web Servers.
- Application Servers.
- DMP,Veeam and Zerto experience.
- Storage/Backup Management
- Proper deployment,management and maintenance of company’s network resources related to LAN/WAN,TCP/IP,VPN,Firewalls,LinkBalancers, Application Balancers and Routers.
- Install,configure,and maintain network services,equipment and devices.
- SFTP/FTP server management.
- Document network problem(s)and resolution(s)for future reference.
- Responsible for the proper management and oversight of company’s network security, including:
- Managing,implementing and maintaining network security policies and procedures.
- Administering and maintaining firewalls.
- Managing,monitoring and updating malware prevention systems.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org