If you have a desire to work in an energetic, collaborative environment and you are looking for long-term growth then check out this opportunity.
This company designs, builds and sells packaging and production systems for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and allied industries. It is now one of the leading manufacturers in pharmaceutical packaging.
The role of the Field Service Engineer is to provide professional service and support customers by performing field service. This includes machine installation, commissioning, startup, training end users, repairs, remote assistance (via the portal and or phone), preventative maintenance and production support when not traveling.
Travel: This position requires up to 65% travel.
- Install new equipment, ensuring all components and assemblies are properly integrated
- Application support to meet customer expectations
- Phone service and on-site troubleshooting and repair
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition • Follow prescribed and standard safety regulations
- Conduct repairs under sterile conditions using aseptic technique
- Travel to North American customer sites, complete drug, alcohol
and safety testing per individual client requirements
- Travel to German headquarters for training
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean MVR
- Prior experience with automation, industrial machines, and /or robotics
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and repairing mechanical and electrical devices
- Ability to use voltmeter, oscilloscope and basic hand tools is required
- PLC programming (Siemens S7, Jetter and Allen Bradley Control Logix)
Education and/or Experience:
- Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics Technology Associate
- Technical degree or certification in electrical work, electronics repair, or similar field
Generous PTO; Comprehensive medical and dental (company pays 80% of the premium for employee and eligible dependents); 401k retirement plan with a 4% company match
New Haven , CT area
Kalamazoo, MI (within 30 miles)
Melrose Park, IL
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com