The Development Lead will be responsible for maintaining high standards in terms of code quality, methodology, collaboration tools and processes.
The right candidate should have experience leading technical teams, partnering with coworkers, and providing feedback to direct reports.
- 5+ years as a Web Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Strong WordPress (custom) experience
- Excellent communication skills
- College or university degree in computer science or related discipline
- Front-end Skills
- HTML/CSS expertise
- Responsive website development expertise
- WordPress theme creation, from scratch, without a starter template or CSS framework
Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch familiarity (for taking designs to code) Experience with speed/performance testing to optimize websites
- Backend Skills Preferred
- PHP and MySQL
- Implementation of security and data protections
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
Fantastic Benefits: Unlimited Vacation (must take at least 20 days), Medical, Dental, Beautiful Offices, and more!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org