Long-term W-2 Contract
Do you derive joy out being a humble hero and working behind the scenes to empower your customers and teammates to achieve huge success?
As a Senior Developer here you will be responsible for project estimation/scope, architecture, project efficiency, communication, deployment and QA. We are looking for people who can initiate solutions before most even recognize there is a problem, people who are forward thinkers.
- Review the estimates with the Lead Developer, and challenge estimates when necessary
- Collaborate with the Lead Developer to identify and mitigate risks on assigned tasks
- Manage the scope of the assigned tasks during development life cycle
- Prevent scope creep by promptly addressing issues with Lead Developer
- Be proactive to identify risks and issues
- Identify new opportunities Architecture:
- Design the assigned section architecture and confirm with Lead Developer
- Understand appropriate solution provided based upon the viability of different options
- Ensure that best practices and coding standards are followed in the project
- Elicit feedback and request periodic code reviews from Lead Developer
- Implement proper unit tests for both server side and client side code.
- Mentor other developers and demonstrate exemplary behaviors from technical and cultural stand point
- Report status with proper explanations and solutions when appropriate
- Ensure consistency in concepts discussed with the clients
- Ensure consistency in terminology discussed with the clients
CMS Experience (EPiServer/Ektron)
Professional experience in a consulting environment
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com