Remote or Cincinnati
Would you like to team up with VR company that is working on ground-breaking technology?
Do you love working on and thinking about consumer-facing experiences?
This innovative company is enabling normal cameras on everyday devices to capture human motion in 3 dimensions using AI. We need you to be proficient in Xcode & Swift/Objective-C for macOS development to produce and prototype at different levels of fidelity.
This is a lean and fast-moving Techstars startup founded by a team of night-hackers and experts in Artificial Intelligence, with a vision to empower everyone to maximize their productivity using Virtual Reality. With a belief that great engineering helps people solve their problems, accomplish their goals, and brings delight to their everyday lives.
We’re looking for someone who:
• loves working on and thinking about consumer-facing experiences
• wants to understand the desired outcomes, and be given the autonomy to figure out the right path
• has a collaborative mindset, recognizing that most great outcomes are accomplished by teams, not individuals
• is extremely proactive, resourceful, and constantly learning
• Proficient in Xcode & Swift/Objective-C for macOS development (iOS is a plus) to produce and prototype at different levels of fidelity
• Mac Application development experience
• Exceptional software engineering knowledge (ie., OO Design Principles)
• Strong understanding of client & server application design
• Effectively communicate and support your approaches and decisions
• Work under pressure and deliver results with multiple stakeholders
40000-75000 + Equity
Cincinnati or Remote
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com