This software company gives some of the largest and most respected manufacturing companies in the world a single solution to quote and configure any number of products. Their software application integrates with a company’s commercially available business system, as well as to custom software products. They pride themselves on having a flat, results-oriented collaborative environment with very low turnover. Team members experience longevity and opportunities to grow their careers from within.
We are looking for Jr. Developers who enjoy working collaboratively in a team, can manage time effectively and are interested in learning java development from experienced professionals, and be capable of learning new technologies and frameworks quickly.
The focus of this position is on the continued development and support of the company’s enterprise software application, a web-based application licensed via both on premise and cloud models.
- Contribute to the development of new releases – minor and major – of company’s products by further extending existing functionality, adding new functionality, and improving reliability & scalability
- Create well-organized, clear code and perform quality assurance testing on all code produced
- Documenting and following best practices
· Java web development
· Object Oriented Design Patterns
· Agile Methodologies
· Linux/Unix experience
· Application development using RDBMS
· Familiarity with continuous integration, delivery
· Restful Web Services
· Unit testing experience (e.g., JUnit)
Excellent Benefits, Medical, Dental, PTO etc
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year