Location: Atlanta OR Detroit
Due to continued growth we are adding Application Engineers to this fantastic organization!
Do you want to work with the best in high-tech German engineering?
Do you enjoy designing world-class applications for Robot Vision?
This German based company is a true leader within the Robot Vision solutions industry. They are growing quickly and have the awards to match. Their products are revolutionizing manufacturing processes across industries and continents. Their goal is to become the undisputed, worldwide leader in their market – becoming the cornerstone for the future of manufacturing automation. Extensive training available.
- Travel to customer sites 25% of the time – mostly domestic with some international travel
- Comprehensive and continued technical support for customers
- Designing Vision applications for robot vision
- Complete commissioning of robot vision and quality vision systems, including mechanical and electrical installation of all components
- Adjusting user interfaces according to customer requirements
- Optimization of vision systems
- Maintenance and service of hardware and software
- Electrical/Mechanical service engineering experience
- Customer support & troubleshooting experience
- Excellent communication
- Application design experience
- Robotics and/or automation experience
Travel: Willingness to travel often and participate in non-standard working-time models (e.g. shift, call availability, etc…). Must hold a valid passport or have the ability to get one quickly.
Benefits: Bonus, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vacation, 401k (with company contribution)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org