Join this SaaS organization, where you will learn more than you thought possible in your first year! They continue to double their business every couple of years and work with customers ranging from startups to long established industry giants. Currently, they have a need to find the right person to add to their team in the capacity of a Product Support Specialist.
This team works closely with clients, integration partners, product development and support teams to ensure successful use of the company’s web based platform. This position works directly with their clients and end-users to help answer questions, resolve issues and recommend best practices.
- Work with clients as a member of the Support Team
- Provide troubleshooting and guidance for users before, during and after implementation
- Address client issues/problems in a timely fashion, to ensure satisfaction and adoption
- Coordinate with internal teams to address client needs and requests
- Capably represent company to clients as personable, professional and responsive
- Can-do” attitude with strong follow-through habits
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify and explain the best way to use the system based on client business requirements.
- Ability to analyze system change requirements and recreate possible defects in a simulated environment
- Experience with Internet products and technologies
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
Education: Bachelor’s degree – preferably with a Technical focus
Would be nice to have:
- Professional experience supporting software and external clients
- Working SQL knowledge
- Experience with similar products or companies
- Knowledge of SDL
Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, Flex Schedule, Great Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org