Would you like to look forward to going to work every day?
Join this amazing team in the western suburbs , we have nothing but rave reviews from current employees.
This software company gives some of the largest and most respected manufacturing companies in the world a single solution to quote and configure any number of products. Team members experience longevity and opportunities to grow their careers from within.
Prospective candidates for this position must enjoy the challenges associated with – and the responsibilities demanded of – having strong input into the testing and automation functional testing throughout the development life cycle.
The focus of this position is on the continued testing and support of the company’s application, a web-based application licensed via both on premise and cloud models.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Will develop, maintain and execute Selenium automation test cases
- Participate in agile planning meetings, stand-ups, demonstrations
- Identify, analyze problems with program functions
- Report on test status and results
Personal Traits & Experiences:
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- 2-3 Years of experience
- Experience doing the development of the Test Infrastructure which will be used to execute the test cases for a feature / product.
- You will write scripts/programs which will be used for testing.
Skills & Experience:
· Strong communication skills
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
· E-commerce application development
Bachelors Degree: Computer Science or Engineering
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k, Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com