We are currently seeking an Junior-level product owner or product manager or Business Analyst who desires career path to PM/PO who can help to oversee the success and growth of an assigned product line.
- Define and maintain a prioritized backlog of feature requests, usability improvements, and technical items.
- Work with business analysts and subject matter experts to elicit, document, and organize functional and non-functional requirements as part of backlog management.
- Ensure Agile documentation methodology (Epics, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria) are being followed in a consistent manner for the assigned product line.
- Collaborate and coordinate with software architects, development, and quality assurance teams to ensure appropriate understanding of backlog items, priorities, and dependencies among them.
- Work closely with program/project managers and team leads for resource planning, release sequencing, and release scheduling.
- Ensure user documentation and support collateral are created and maintained
- 2-3 years experience working as a BA or product owner or product manager within an Agile environment.
- Experience in a SW Product Company
- Experience with SaaS applications is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills especially with regard to complex concepts.
- Experience managing projects, identifying risks and dependencies, and identifying approaches to mitigate risk.
- Technical aptitude of system architecture (web services, responsive UI, data architecture, etc) is preferred
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org