This software company gives some of the largest and most respected manufacturing companies in the world a single solution to quote and configure any number of products. Their software application integrates with a company’s commercially available business system, as well as to custom software products. They pride themselves on having a flat, results-oriented collaborative environment with very low turnover. Team members experience longevity and opportunities to grow their careers from within.
The focus of this position is on the integration of company’s software application to other commercially available business systems as well as to custom software products.
Personal traits that would prove beneficial include:
- ability to understand complex topics quickly
- ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- ability to accurately translate customer requirements into technical requirements
- willingness to bring personal experience and knowledge to the company to improve our ability to deliver projects more efficiently, accurately, and at a higher quality.
- Deployment and implementation support for company’s integration products.
- Assist with and develop documentation for integration products.
- Learn and become generally knowledgeable of leading CRM, ERP and other business systems
- Document functional and high-level technical requirements for integration projects.
- Work with internal development personnel.
- Work with and support project managers for customer specific integration projects during the implementation and use of the core product.
- Work with customers for specific integration projects during the implementation and use of the core product.
- Experience with ESB Middleware, Jitterbit Integration Server, Apache Camel or equivalent a plus.
- Business analyst experience (or equivalent) in system integration with web-based applications desired.
- Understanding of web services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Understanding of file structures (XML, EDI, flat file, etc.)
- Proficient with SQL Server databases.
- General understanding of leading CRM and ERP systems, such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, etc. would prove beneficial. Actual experience with any of these systems is an added benefit.
- General knowledge of communication protocols (FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
- Java development experience/training would prove beneficial.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com