This software company gives some of the largest and most respected manufacturing companies in the world a single solution to quote and configure any number of products. They pride themselves on having a flat, results-oriented collaborative environment with very low turnover. Team members experience longevity and opportunities to grow their careers from within.
As a Implementation Consultants, you will run projects as the lead. There is an element of managing the project and resources, but it is also about customer management and technical ability to understand and implement our software.
- Develop a mastery of our software products
- Train customers, via an internally developed training curriculum, in the implementation of the products
- Assist customers via reinforcement training, mentoring, detailed project planning, subject matter expert interviews, and business rules documentation successfully implement the products
- Work with customers to document change requests to the core software application and map customer requirements to functional requirements
- Coordinate with development staff to successfully deliver customer change requests to their environment
- Work with enterprise architects to affect integration between the products & other customer systems
· 2-5 years of professional experience
· Must enjoy the challenges associated with – and the responsibilities demanded of – working with customers to help document project requirements, architect solutions, and establish and meet timelines
· Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
· Ability to understand complex topics quickly
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to understand customer requirements
· Technical aptitude to master a complex, web-based software application
· Experience with enterprise level software is a plus
· Technical degree in Engineering, Computer Science
· As responsibilities increase, travel will increase but remain under or around 20%.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will enjoy benefits such as a 401k, Medical, Dental, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Holidays and Vacation, as well as Internal and External Training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org