No sponsorship or corp to corp available.
(full time or contract to hire)
Work from home options but prefer someone able to go to Lombard office when needed in future.
The Data Services Developer will work with the Data Services team, supporting and developing various facets of the organizations data and reporting suite, using the Microsoft stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS), and T-SQL.
· Creating and supporting reports and corresponding subscriptions
· Creating and supporting SQL objects: stored procedures, views, tables, etc.
· Creating and supporting data ingestion/integration packages
· Expanding and supporting SSAS cubes
· Performance tuning SQL objects
Qualifications and Technical Requirements – must have knowledge and previous experience with the following:
- 5+ years Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), including development of reports (RDLs, complex stored procedures, subscriptions, ETL packages using SSIS, MDX & T-SQL queries)
- Strong understanding of SDLC and version control
- 5+ years T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions
- 5+ Years of Experience in SQL Server 2012 or above
- Knowledge of Performance Tuning
- Data Modeling/Data Warehouse Design experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science or Information Systems
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge on Dashboard Design (Power BI, Power View, Tableau, etc.)
- Azure or AWS experience
- Knowledge and experience with performance and scalability tuning of big data analytics solutions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com