Project and Applications Engineer – with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you are able to work effectively with minimal oversight, while also functioning well in a team environment.
State-of-the-art-systems software. This software aids in the design and optimization of products in many industries, including Automotive, Off-Highway Vehicles, Aerospace, Power Generation, and Industrial Machinery.
You will support our engine performance and application team. This team supports customers who are modeling engine airflow, combustion, acoustics and real-time applications.
- Assist customers that use our software to design and analyze their systems.
- Work with new customers and train them to use the software
- Use customer feedback and interaction to develop specifications for new product features.
- Design, develop, test and document new product feature.
- Travel occasionally to conferences and customer locations
- MS or BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum GPA of 3.3.
- New college graduates or experienced engineers are welcome.
- Experience with engine/vehicle simulation software and other CAE tools.
- Experience with internal combustion engines
- Advanced understanding of thermodynamics, combustion, fluid mechanics and/or heat transfer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com