Project and Applications Engineer – with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you are able to work effectively with minimal oversight, while also functioning well in a team environment.
State-of-the-art-systems software. This software aids in the design and optimization of products in many industries.
You will support our engine performance and application team. This team supports customers who are modeling engine airflow, combustion, acoustics and real-time applications.
- Assist customers that use our software to design and analyze their systems.
- Work with new customers and train them to use the software
- Use customer feedback and interaction to develop specifications for new product features.
- Design, develop, test and document new product feature.
- Travel occasionally to conferences and customer locations
- MS or BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with engine-vehicle simulation software and other CAE tools.
- Experience with internal combustion engines
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org