Do you have experience using your UX design skills to build software?
If so, we would love to chat with you!
This SAAS company is a fast paced and growing technology company. Deep industry knowledge is leveraged to expand and redefine the software offering to our existing customers and well as in realizing growth opportunities. These opportunities require a keen understanding of our users and the associated business processes as we look to reshape the user experience to ensure user adoption and customer satisfaction.We are seeking an experienced UX Designer across the various aspects of UX, most notably interaction design and visual design.
- You must have experience building software
- The UX Designer will work closely with the Product Management team on new feature development and collaborate closely during the initial ideation and elaboration phases of a software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- The UX Designer will also work closely with senior leadership on establishing the new navigation,interaction, and visualization patterns and UX standards for our next generation of software.
- Work with FrontEnd Developers to ensure they understand the user’s intent and develop functionality accordingly and in accordance with UX standards.
- Review development work to ensure consistency against designs and standards
- The UX Designer will play a pivotal role in offering a new class of modern applications as part of company’s growth strategy which requires a customer and user first approach.
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, PTO, Flex schedule
NO Sponsorship, NO CTC
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org