As the Sr Product Analyst/Business Analyst, you will have the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of the product stakeholders including customers and end users in a dynamic, agile development environment for software as a service (SaaS), Financial and Insurance software products. You will help to manage the team and be the eyes and ears of the Director.
We will rely on you to work with the Product Managers and User Experience Designers in implementing the product roadmap as it relates to specific needs of all stakeholders. You will also responsible for work on special projects and deliverables, as required.
- Work with internal and customer stakeholders in defining and realizing the vision as well as short and long-term objectives for the
- Define and maintain a prioritized backlog of feature requests, usability improvements, and technical items.
- Work with business analysts and subject matter experts to elicit, document, and organize functional and non-functional requirements as part of backlog management.
- Ensure Agile documentation methodology (Epics, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria) are being followed in a consistent manner for the assigned product line.
- Collaborate and coordinate with software architects, development, and quality assurance teams to ensure appropriate understanding of backlog items, priorities, and dependencies among them.
- Work closely with program/project managers and team leads for resource planning, release sequencing, and release scheduling.
- Ensure user documentation and support collateral are created and maintained
- Ensure product roadmap is being followed and product releases are delivered in a timely fashion meeting stringent quality standards.
Education / Experience
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 5-7 years of product analyst or business analyst experience is required.
Knowledge / Skills
- 5-7 years experience working as a product owner or product manager within an Agile environment. Experience with SaaS applications is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills especially with regard to complex concepts.
- Experience managing projects, identifying risks and dependencies, and identifying approaches to mitigate risk.
- Proven ability to make critical decisions regarding product direction
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO , Flexible Schedule
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com