The Senior/ Lead QA Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of QA tests for medium to highly complex feature sets’ implementation across our software product suite. We are seeking someone with enough experience to help build QA function from scratch for this growing company.
Experience creating QA process where there is little to none at the moment.
- Test processes and techniques Start (when project is assigned) to Finish (sign-off)
- Comfortable working on development team , you will be only QA person (for now)
- Test case creation (write detailed test case from test scenario), Test case review (Should be able to review and provide input for the test cases that QA analyst has created)
- Test execution skills, defect management, status reporting to leadership
- Strong Automation experience
- Sr QA / Test Lead
- Ideally, QA experience with Java Web Apps
- Enough experience to help build QA function from scratch
- Leadership skills – you will need to make decision daily/provide input, etc. during the project life cycle as well as provide input in process improvement
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role including at least 2 years in a leadership role with proven track record of process definition, release management and monitoring, QA testing on web-based applications and defect tracking/reporting
- Design and development of test cases based upon system specifications documentation
- Excellent communication, presentation, persuasion, mentoring and leadership skills.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO, great team!
NO Sponsorship Available.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org