We are seeking a Project Manager to join a growing team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of software products across various departments in a growing SAAS company!
- Plan and implement projects
- Ensure deadlines and targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- 2+ years in a SAAS environment
- Manage multiple software development and/or implementation processes
- 3 years in Agile environment
- Strong leadership qualities
- 1+ years managing onsite+offshore team blend
- Proven ability to manage medium (defined as at least 4 people across 4-6 months) to large (18 months of more with a team of 10-20 people).
- 3+ years in a matrix environment (i.e. the people on the projects do not directly report to the project manager).
- Deep expertise with MS Project.
- Prefer someone with experience with a mid-large sized Software Product development company (2-3 products)
- Experience transition an organization from Waterfall to Agile would be a plus
- Experience using JIRA is a big plus.
Benefits: Healthcare, Vacation, Vision, Dental , Flexible work schedule
**NO Sponsorship available**