This software company gives some of the largest and most respected manufacturing companies in the world a single solution to quote and configure any number of products. Their software application integrates with a company’s commercially available business system, as well as to custom software products. They pride themselves on having a flat, results-oriented collaborative environment with very low turnover. Team members experience longevity and opportunities to grow their careers from within.
Implementation Consultants work with project managers and customers, receive requirements for project execution from project managers, and perform customer support, help-desk activities, and troubleshooting assistance for customers.
- Support customers within the professional services group
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist project managers and customers execute implementation projects
- Manage customer expectations throughout the duration of the project
- Work with customers on custom enhancements: discovery session and requirements definition
- Lead customer product training sessions
- Take a proactive role with customer success: product health checks, business reviews, etc…
- Serve as a first-level point of contact for customers with support questions and product incident reports
- Document troubleshooting steps & problem resolution in a clear and concise manner
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Must enjoy the challenges associated with – and the responsibilities demanded of – working with customers to help document project requirements, architect solutions, and establish and meet timelines
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to understand complex topics quickly
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand customer requirements
- Technical aptitude to master a complex, web-based software application
- Experience with enterprise level software is a plus (NetSuite, Oracle, Salesforce, etc…)
- Technical degree in Engineering, Computer Science, CIS, or similar
- Initially, the Implementation Consultant will not travel much (probably under 10%). As responsibilities increase, travel will increase but remain under 20%.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will enjoy benefits such as a 401k, Medical, Dental, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Holidays and Vacation, as well as Internal and External Training.
Salary is commensurate with experience